gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 12:40 PM

Aria Corvi

Forest green orbs watched as the light male climbed into the pool, making his way over until finally stopping at her side. She remained quiet though, her gaze returning to their previous spot, straight ahead. She was not sure whether she should be happy he was here, or annoyed. Too many things were buzzing around in her head, not letting her think or act like she would want to.

She sighed heavily, her head turning, gaze falling upon the changing colors of the sky. Oh, the moon was helping... She whined softly, slowly blinking her eyes before turning away to look to Haku, an ear flicking at his voice. Anything I can do? He was sincere and managed to bring a small smile from the woman, but it only lasted a moment before return to the same distressed expression.

Bring me my brother, my father, and my mother together again, make us a happy family and figure out these feelings I have arising for someone. Maybe then you could help. She spoke softly, much softer tone than she would normally use.

Though she was being sarcastic, there was some real feelings in there. Aria wanted her family, wanted to see her parents and her brother come together. To love each other equally, forget the problems... to just be a happy family and move on. That was not possible though, her mother was dead, and she had no idea where her brother and father were, or if they were even alive. And her feelings, how would he solve them? You couldn't just make such things vanish, couldn't hold them back, especially when they were for a wolf that was apart of the pack now. She would see him everyday, only stirring that pot of emotions even more.

I'm sorry, ignore what I said. You just do what you want to do. She spoke up, shaking her head briefly after coming out of her thoughts. Eyelids closed, a heavy sigh slipping from her lips as she pulled her head back to rest it on the rock directly behind her.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3