gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
05-05-2015, 07:53 AM

Kalli listened to the sound of his paws moving against the ground as he came closer to sit next to her and wrapped his leg across her shoulders, much like he had when they had first met and were talking. She didn't resist his touch, but she did feel slightly more guarded than she had the last time. It was only because her heat was making her ponder things she really shouldn't, but all the same she wouldn't try to lean into his touch at all either. She tried not to think too far into the possible double meaning of his question and replied, "No, I'm fine. I recently joined a pack and I've been working on learning my way around the territory. I have the lands within the borders down pretty well, so I'm starting to branch out to the surrounding area."

She smiled a little and asked, "What about you? What have you been up to since I've seen you last?" Her head turned toward him a little and her ears stayed tilted in his direction. She wasn't too worried about paying attention and listening to the area around them since Nako was there. She was sure that at the very, very least he would tell her if anything was up so she let him have her whole attention.

"Talk" "You" Think