Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013, 12:57 PM by Jupiter I.)
No recognition seemed to be present in the she-wolf's features, so Jupiter prepared herself for a day longer than the ones she already had put herself through. The moment rest was offered she took it without hesitation, leaning up against the small structures--things that could barely be called trees in comparison to the magnificent mangroves of Ludicael--with a relieved sigh. She was gently confronted as she made herself comfortable, and chuckled. The pain had already begun to relieve itself and she breathed in deep, slow breaths once more, the intake and outtake of air audible and growing even again.

"I think... I think I'll be fine," she replied, shaking her head despite the fact that she spoke through a grunt. Her weight shifted with great care to the bulge at her stomach. "I came here for discussion," she managed, tone a little lighter. "Things... things are changing in Alacritia. Chrysanthe... was it?" She would allow herself to be corrected if it weren't the case, but would tentatively continue in either situation. "Tell me, does your pack's--Valhalla, the name, I believe--alliance with Seracia still hold true?" Jupiter had known that the pack laid at the westernmost reaches, but hoped that she hadn't exactly wandered into another territory on the way. Gerhardt had told her of the Seracian ally when they had sealed their own fates as companions in the world of Alacritia politics, and it was all she knew to try and seek.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.