gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-05-2015, 03:24 PM

Leo smiled a little and listened intently as his mother explained her reasoning of her choice in their current home. They were good, logical reasons and ones he could fully understand. A small part of him still wished that she had perhaps picked a place with more dry land than this one had, but he lived here without problem or complaint. Honestly, as long as he was living near his family he would live anywhere.

His head tipped to the side with thought at the question she posed for him. He hummed quietly and thought it over carefully. This wasn't something he just wanted to blurt an answer out for. He knew it was just a casual question, but it had been something that he had seriously thought about for quite a while when he was younger with much more grand dreams than he had now. "I had always thought, when I was younger and planning all this stuff out, that I would go back to The Range. The idea of taking back my first home seemed very poetic I guess." He smiled a little and went on, "But if not there then perhaps somewhere else in the East? It is a good section of Alacritis... I have to agree with you on not being a fan of the North and the West seems like it's mostly dry and deserty. Perhaps one of the woods near here?"  

"Talk" "You" Think