size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-05-2015, 05:24 PM

Her hope to be the first to the prize would quickly be dashed as Chord explained that many wolves where already there. She pretended to pout at her Uncle, through that cleared when he began to explain it would be even better with all the other wolves there. Well, perhaps she could reign in her competitive streak for the moment, at least in terms of getting there ahead of the crowd. She was really curious about where they where going and what would be there when they arrived.

She started to attempt a few mental guesses, and let her imagination go crazy. She had heard of falling stars and, well, honestly her imagination seemed to be falling short of guesses. What could it be that they wanted to show her? That a crowd would be a pro not a con... maybe it was a competition of some sort! Her brow furrowed, and her pace fell easily into step with Chord, despite his larger and longer legs and she didn't speak as she let herself think. Well, she didn't speak much “How far are we going Uncle Chord?”
"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.