gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-05-2015, 05:35 PM

Motif's expression would raise in surprise at Mira's words, avoiding Abaven? Well, she supposed that made sense, Bass wasn't always the forgiving type to those that vanished on him. She herself wondered what had happened to Mira, the two where fast on their way to becoming friends before the other had taken off. Motif had to believe there was a reason the other had left, left Abaven and Motif behind. She wasn't angry at Mira for her absence, even if she was confused, perhaps the reason for that was the hollow pain in her chest where Rhythm use to be. She could hardly be angry at anyone else leaving her when the one closest to her heart had done so.

“I missed you, I didn't think I would see you again.. where have you been all this time?” The Abaven girl asked, stepped closer to her old friend. Even as she blurted out all her questions, she could see the shame and worry in the others eyes, and she moved closer yet, to bump her muzzle against the side of the other girls face. “Hey, it's alright, i'm not mad” she promised softly.

"Speech"