ardent

I'LL ALWAYS ACHE WITH AN EMPTY HEART xx (jupiderp)

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Her strength had returned and the hormones had slowly begun to filter out of her body, remaining only to offer the production of milk. Her once-shapely underbelly had begun to reform to what it once was (albeit at a snail's pace) but was still marred by the small lumps of milk-swollen teats. The pups were ravenous in their hunger, so they weren't massive, but they were still highly noticeable.

It had been the first time they'd slept at night, but instead of getting her own rest like most would, Jupiter roamed the territory, eager to reclaim the bits and pieces of comfort that came with the consistency and normalcy of that motion. She knew that her life had changed, and would only change more from here, but the lass still found disdain in change, and did her best to keep it from bothering her.

In her wanderings, carried out upon silent paws familiar with the layout of the land, she encountered the ghost from her past that had made a haunting only a couple of days ago, and she paused, watching the sleeping lady. Through the dim, it seemed as if she had cleaned herself up a bit, but the blood could still be scented from where she stood. Her brow furrowed as she recalled the outburst of the jealous female from before, and a quiet sigh escaped her.

Attempting to be as quiet as possible, Jupiter would try and approach, nose seeking out the open wounds upon her neck. The Sol would make an attempt to swipe her tongue over the bloodied planes of flesh, touch gentle but cleansing.

"Oh, my serpent, what have you done...?" she would murmur.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.