Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-06-2015, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2015, 05:02 PM by Maximous.)

Max would listen to the younger man's question and give a small nod and a smile. His mark was rarely asked about and more rearely called a mark. Most called them it a tatto if they even metioned it. It a way thats exactly what it was. It was a scar that had been colored but his was more important than just any tattoo.  "The mark was placed there on my second birthday by my parents. It means that im a half trained Nomad wolf. To those who know who and what a nomad is, the mark is surprisingly reassuring."

In finishing with his explination, Max had remembered a promise he had made to his mother. One she had made him give before she would let him leave, hell before she would ever even let him out of the den that morning. Sadly he was afraid his promise to finish his taining would not be held as he hadnt seen another nomad since he arrived in Alacritis.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)