Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-06-2015, 08:56 PM

Her nod came and her answer resulted in a bubbly chuckle. "It can't be as small as that little cave on the side of the mountain we first stayed in..." He remembered that day, fondly, and how tight the quarters had been. "If the boulder doesn't suit you i've got this place that might work. It's not really mine, per say, but it's somewhere I frequent for mid-day naps." There was a hint of questioning in his tone, as if he wasn't sure if she would want such information or not. It might work nicer than the top of a boulder, but he figured she'd probably prefer somewhere familiar. He slowed his pace to a full stop as they neared her den, and allowed his side to mold into the ground below - flopping rather indelicately across the dirt. "Embarrassing puppy stories, hm?" He paused for a moment, contemplating what sort of story she might like to hear. "Well, this one time.." No, that wasn't the sort of story she'd want to hear. He paused a moment more and then started again. "I guess my first tree climbing lesson was kind of embarrassing. My Uncle Etern used to practically live in the trees where I used to live. They were beautiful, great big oaks with gnarled limbs. They looked like spiderwebs way up high. Anyway one day he decided I ought to learn to climb them, and I can't begin to tell you how many times I fell before I finally got it right." He trailed off, reminiscing of those days and his family. "I never really thanked him for that," he noted with a sense of longing and sadness.

""  

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.