Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
05-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Mystic's eyes would widen when he explained every word to her. He did love her, and she, very much, loved him as well. Every fiber in the dame's being was to run away with him; run away so that no one would ever tell them that they could not be together or see one another. If she were to explain to her father that Hypnos was with the vikings that stole her, he would more than likely be furious with her, and she did not wish to risk anything.

"I understand, Hypnos," her eyes showing kindness as she got off of him, but, her eyes would widen when she happened to see yellow eyes peaking out of the trees. She backed away, eyes showing worry and fear at the same time. Before she had had any time to react, a mountain lion happened to appear before them, many gashes covering his body as he chuckled.

"Well, well, if it isn't one of my step-daughter's pups. I knew i would have found your family sooner or later," he chuckled. Mystic was confused beyond belief, but stayed silent and the mountain lion laughed even more, "I thought you would have been ecstatic to see your uncle."