Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-07-2015, 02:42 PM

A very, very audible sigh slipped past slightly gapped lips as she confirmed she wouldn't tell anyone. Oh damn, he'd forgotten to breathe in all that time since he'd finished talking and she had begun. He inhaled deeply and allowed his bodice to relax, unaware that it had tensed in his fear. Her smile further relaxed him, and when she leaned forward to nudge his cheek he instinctively pushed back gently. "I figured as much," he breathed with a smile. "It's really only bad when I overexert, which is why you won't see me running very often. I can still hunt and do just about everything - but I have to pace myself if my lungs start to burn." He hadn't exactly paced himself with Mercy. "I let it get too bad a few weeks ago, and I collapsed. I guess I thought I could push through it." He had wanted to push through it, because he had wanted Mercy that badly. Maybe his lungs had given him a hard time for a reason. Maybe he wasn't supposed to have her whenever he wanted her. An ear flickered idly as he cast his gaze directly in line with Rhythm's vision. "I want you to know that I'm perfectly capable of protecting Imperium, it would kill me if you ever thought otherwise." He would fight till his dying breath for his home, and he'd be damned if anyone ever thought he wouldn't.

""  

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.