Sigmarr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-07-2015, 08:18 PM

Sigmarr listened calmly as the man spoke, his gaze still drifting to lake who's still, glassy surface rippled occasionally with the buzz of an insect. He felt himself growing suddenly tired again. Dammit… he couldn't wait til he was fully healed again, it seemed his energy would come in such short little bursts and then he'd find himself needed to rest again. Sigmarr half wondered if Kassander had partially drugged him to stop him from accidentally opening the wounds.

The healer stated that the mark was a symbol of being a nomad. A nomad? How curious to find him in a pack. Perhaps he'd grown tired of the wandering life? Or perhaps, as was more likely, Sigmarr was simply ignorant of the Nomads. Sigmarr got to his feet, slowly, almost cautiously until he felt stable enough to move. He dipped his head in farewell. "Interesting, perhaps you can tell me more of these nomads when I'm fully recovered and able to be a better listener. I wish you luck in your travels… I think I'd best be lying back down, seems I'm not as well as I should like to be and boy can my brother lecture! I'll get an earful if I don't behave myself and rest. Take care, Maximous." With his parting words he turned to walk back to his den.

-exit-

ooc: lunar is sick again and figured she'd just wrap this up

"Speech"