Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-07-2015, 10:33 PM

Indeed there was much heartache behind the woman that was, Arian. Even destruction had thought so before the old woman seemed to fall from underneath Arian's paws. There was so much more she wanted to share with Cypress, her pain, her happiness. It all pertained to him even as she was only just getting a new grip on herself. His comfort was her own, and for a moment she had a newfound respect for him and herself. As she listened to him her body instantly would perk up. Her tail wagging bath and forth and a grin across her face as if she were a pup. Herbs, she loved them, she breathed them, they were her life.

She looked over at the mint leaves and smiled. "These are mint leaves, normally they are used for stomach aches. But they also help to calm down my anxiety so I usually keep them handy." she said pointing towards the leaves. "The plant itself it in a bundle, you want to be careful though the leaves are bitter and a bit acquired in taste." then there were the others the simple poppy seeds. After all, her personal supply was here. There were other various herbs around the ship just in case of emergency. "Then these little things are poppy seeds. Many wolves like to get intoxicated off of them but, they essentially make you relaxed and relieve pain. After some time they make you fall asleep." She looked at Cypress. Hoping her small lesson meant something if anything at all.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.