Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-08-2015, 12:03 AM
With the brightest of grins he'd watch as other wolves moved into his lands. Most often he'd feel territorial, but today he had extended an invite to his friends and others, hoping that they would join him on the beach for a day of celebration and happiness. The first to arrive was Arian, and the grin that touched his face was a rather large one. "Arian! Welcome. I hope your travels were kind" He said with a bright smile, moving the distance between them to respectfully touch his nose to her shoulder in greeting (if she allowed him.) With a soft voice he'd whisper for only her to hear. "There is no need to be tense here, little lady. No harm will come to you on Elementas land, I can guarantee it." He said softly, but it wasn't an order. He merely wished to calm her nerves. Astrea and Terrae would arrive next, always punctual but most often not the first to arrive. It made him wonder where Serefina and Gale were, as well as the remaining three of the sky-watching litter. With a hum he'd take in Astrea's tired face and he'd grin.

"Why, a party of course!" He said with excitement, practically bouncing on his toes. "Locha and I felt it was right to wish winter goodbye, welcome in the new family.." He'd wink at his star sister for that. "Invite my new friends so you can all meet them, and of course celebrate Glacier's good health." With that he'd turn to Terrae and nod his head. "I hope there will be. I have planned with another pack to get you lessons, but sometimes things do get a bit slow. If not, I will go on a grand adventure to find you a tutor Terrae." He grinned then, nodding again before he turned back to Arian. "Arian, this is my sisters Astrea and Locha, and my brother Terrae. There should be more coming, but I'm sure they'd love to mingle."

Just then, a bird would perch upon his shoulder and a delighted squeak pulled from his lungs. "Freewing!" He greeted happily, spinning in a circle. Where Freewing was, there was always Gaia, and he looked for her now, as if she were the only thing that mattered. The moment he saw his grey coated love he leapt towards her, kicking up black sand. Without a pause he'd push into her, exubrance in his lungs as he placed kisses upon her crown. "Gaia! I am so glad you've made it." He should have gone to fetch her himself, but with everything going on, he had decided to leave the navigation in Freewing's capable...feathers. He nuzzled into her fur, too excited that she was here to really move to introduce her to his family. He missed her, even though he had just seen her at the festival. He missed her every second she was gone. Before moving to direct her towards his family he'd pause and smile bright. "I'll stay by your side if you're nervous, Gaia, but all my siblings will be so excited to meet you." He would say quietly to her, finally moving to guide her towards her siblings.

It was only then that he noticed the stranger, and with a gentle smile he'd dip he head. "Just don't eat all the fish." He said happily, and with that the accented wolf was invited into their party. If he caused trouble, however, Voltage wouldn't think twice in kicking him out and possibly keeping a souvenir in the process.

"Like Lightning"