Jealous[fight training]

Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-08-2015, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015, 10:17 AM by Ixionn.)
http://i61.tinypic.com/no8una.png" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#0c0909">
Cuddled up in his small, yet quaint little den located on the outskirts of the territory, Ixionn felt like doing nothing that day. As much as he'd love to go out and hunt something small...like a squirrel or hare, he'd rather sit in here and sleep. It was warm, comfortable, and it shielded him from the heavy winds that hummed in triumph. Yes...the boy could just sit here in this little shelter for a million years, dreaming of endless piles of mouth-watering food. But all of this relaxing peace and quiet was interrupted as a familiar howl rose into the air. Even being far away, he could hear it clearly, like a bird screaming in his ear.

The smell of soil and earth streamed into his nostrils after completely waking up to the sound of Arian summoning her pack. Ixionn inhaled deeply, before squeezing from the den entrance and slipping into the morning sun. Rays of heat pounded down onto his back, but was soon relieved as a cool breeze danced past him and embraced his large body. "It's chilly." He murmured gently, a shutter running eerily up his spine. Winter was coming fast...he'd need to make some more room in his den so he could snag as much heat as possible. For now...autumn. Autumn wasn't too bad...just the ferocious winds and the disturbed dust, always getting in his poor eyeballs.

A loud yawn forced his jaws apart, and for a few quiet seconds they extended as far as they could manage. Then, snapping shut, Ixionn shook and began making his way toward the ship. Otherwise, where Arian was waiting. As he trotted along, he wondered who he would be partnered with. Whether it was Arian or some stranger, he'd try his best...but he still couldn't help but wonder. He remembered listening closely to Quelt's training tips and lessons back when Isokan was still about. That man had certainly been a great teacher. If only he could see him again...

His thoughts were cut off as he arrived at the large, familiar ship. Arian stood upon it, as well as the many others in which sat in a group. Seems like he had been...late? Ixionn laughed nervously and bounced up the ramp, oblivious to the gentle squeaks it made. He jumped up to Arian and bowed his head, but afterward, nuzzled her shoulder in kind greeting. "You take well after my father...waking me up for meetings and training all the time. I was so warm and comfortable this morning, too!" Ixionn joked aloud, laughing gently. His eyes turned to the crowd of wolves, and he studied them. Mirabelle...Cypress, Kreft...some young man he couldn't identify. Who would be his lucky opponet?

"Burn Baby Burn"