ardent

Get The Party Started

Allen

gems
size
build
player
05-08-2015, 02:25 PM

The invitation was well received, and Allen couldn't be more excited about coming to a party hosted by the pack of Donostrea. Since he first met Voltage he had felt very comfortable with the pack's standings and morals. Even if they were not allies they were not enemies, and that was a welcome feeling. Besides that, like Threar and other pack's past they were welcoming many to celebrate with them. It made the aging man wonder who he might see, whom he might meet this time. It was wonderful to think about, really. What kinds of friends he could potentially make? Time would surely tell.

He would arrive to find Voltage and several guests already gathered. Another individual {Astrea} was brightly colored, making him believe that she was Voltage's kin. The calico man would tip his head to Voltage, flashing a smile. "Hello there young man!" He recalled what the other had said last time of course, but he still insisted on calling the younger man such. He would let out a soft chuckle. "Alright, so tell me... which of these are your kin?" He'd ask, coming to a stop.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah