Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-08-2015, 03:35 PM

She seemed to know that he was completely capable of protecting Imperium, and without hesitation a rather stern syllable would fall from his lips. "Good." It came out much more harsh than he had intended, and a sigh quickly followed. "I'm sorry, I'm not good at this." He really wasn't. An ear laid back against his skull, mirrored by the other one. It wasn't easy talking about weaknesses, but he felt it necessary - especially after what had happened with Mercy. Emerald eyes softened as his ears returned to their normal relaxed position, his side twitching with slow, even breaths. "Are you feeling alright? Is there something I can get for you?" He was still perfectly able-bodied, and so if she required something now was the time to tell him so he could fetch it before he left her. "Will you be able to get around at all?" He really didn't want to leave her if she couldn't defend herself or get herself to shelter if a storm brewed quickly.

""  

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.