Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-08-2015, 04:18 PM

Her pack had gathered, and rather happily at that. Even Ixionn who had seemed previously absent had decided to show his face. Although the nuzzling was slightly unwelcome to her. She would take a step back from the boy but her smile remained as it was. As he mentioned his father for a moment she would turn her ears so that he knew she was listening. As he got settled her blue eyes turned towards them. She knew Mirabelle and Kreft were itching for something like this. Cypress would do well to hang out with Hakku and Ixionn who went to the other side of the spectrum. While she, was a mediator, as she hoped many more presidents would be in the future."Welcome, Sonticus members. I must say I am glad of the turn out for this meeting." She grinned dipping her head.

"We need to get into the swing of things, fighting is essential whether it pertains to your rank or not. This will be a simple exercise for all of us myself included to see where we are at and where we want to improve ourselves. Also the spars will be bonding time among members, because soon you all will have to decide among yourself who you want to be your representative." Arian would twitch her ear, would they have to have a tie breaker for that? Anyhow she shook her head, "I will be sparring against Kreft, Cypress will be with Mirabelle and Ixionn will be fighting Hakku. Play nice but still fight with vigor, kreft I will be sparring with you after watching the others matches so you may rest or help watch for the time being." she nodded her head towards them. Sonticus would be strong and proud, no matter what happened to them. They had to remain strong and together.

ooc: Oh gosh, I only have nine days of school until I graduate! Since there is so much sparring going on I will ask you only have a quick 2 rounds per spar and I will not put a required date as of yet so feel free to have leeway on it. HOWEVER if I feel everyone is putting it off I will post a end date at that time. Go!

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.