Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-08-2015, 04:29 PM

A sense of irritation built up inside of her. He seemed like he knew everything didn't he, her tail would twitch a little as he spoke. If he wanted to join he would definitely have to show more respect. Though they could use that boldness of his for certain. If it was one thing about Sonticus was that they were different, most definitely unique. That is how she felt they would thrive, because they would be a foundation built upon wanting to get away from those strict and tyrannic leaders. Arian's lip quivered a little at him, she and the others would be the ones to decide whether he was useful or not. He could boast all he wanted, but it was how things had to work.

"Boldness can sometimes be another's wolf demise, but it can also be their strength as well." Arian would settle upon his judgment. "My name is Arian Adravendi but you may call me Miss President or Mrs.Adravendi. Sonticus is a communal pack, we all collectively work towards the goals we decide for the pack. Currently we are fresh and therefore it is easy to get to know the wolves. Our ranks are chosen upon either the group or your efforts. You will start as a citizen for now until I see the tasks you want to excel in." Arian would instruct very carefully. "Do you have any questions or concerns?"

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.