Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-09-2015, 12:35 PM

She realized what he was trying to do, if he wanted to be distant he would have to soon realize that wouldn't happen with Arian. Already Kreft was anti-social and she was breaking his ice even if it was little by little. This pack was her life, something she cared about. While he was a stranger now, since he was here, she would relax her muscles only slightly and start walking towards the ship. A small smile shown on her face. "I already have two troublemakers I'm certain I can handle you as well." she would tell him.

"I'm also a healer, so if you need any help with wounds or otherwise pains I may help." The president would explain that to him as she came to the ramp of the Ship. Perhaps this would be a new adventure for them. So far, the pack was being dominating by males. It made her slightly uncomfortable but with Mirabelle here, perhaps they could draw in more members eventually.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.