Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-09-2015, 03:52 PM

She knew he probably wouldn't find it fun, but who knew perhaps there was all sorts of stories stored in this place. Her crystal blue eyes seemed to reflect the light coming off the walls. As she listened to Kreft, a small playful chuckle released from her maw. "You remind me of Zakuro Kreft." she hopped over to the edges of the tunnels where small cracks were. Pulling out a shining blue crystal and placing it out in front of him. "You're afraid of yourself aren't you. That you won't be able to control something that's inside of you?" she would make a small face that said please excuse me if I'm wrong. Her tail curled around her waist.

"I'm part of a religion called Snowlit. They aren't entirely like any other. We believe in all religions have their gods and that they all exist. Where we end up after we die, is what we believe in." her eyes looked at the ground. "Zakuro is the god of insanity, he is a kind man, can have straight conversations but he embraces the evil factor of life. Insanity, blacking out during fights, something common within my family." her paw covered the small crystal making its glow become dim. She looked at Kreft intensly, "Kreft listen carefully to me, no matter what you are afraid of. Nothing controls you, you may have something. Same as I suffer, but you are you and I think you are handsome in any form you may take. Like this crystal. Just because its light is underneath my paws doesn't mean it's less beautiful." she let her paw go.

"Sorry if that made no sense. Just know that I'll be here no matter how long it takes to get close to you. You are part of my family." she let a small smile release on her face. Even if this irritated Kreft, she felt like he had become someone important to her.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.