Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
05-10-2015, 06:16 PM

Hyder had to let out a deep chuckle at the little one, indeed they were both of the same color. He would lift up a huge paw to show her his own pads, pink eyes looking at the little lady. As he settled his paw down he would nod his head towards her explaining how her family didn't look quiet like they did. "It's a rare color gene in all animals little wolf lady." he explained. "My name is Hyder, I'm a lion part of the feline family unlike you whose a wolf from the canine family." the lion would explain his tail curling around his waist. He would lift his head to show off his magnificent mane, "Men of my species have these manes while females don't. None of my family looked like me either." the lion would let out a soft purr.

"Tell me what's your name?" the lion would tilt his head to the left. It was rarely he got to show off his soft side. Around small children it was important in molding their minds into something stronger. They had to know they were safe, so they could become strong and survive in this world. If you didn't they would know the pain of their own death.

speech