Deivad

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-10-2015, 07:01 PM

Once he explained why he reacted he did towards her it appeared that the woman would instantly calm down, chuckling before nodding her head and taking a breath in understanding. Her posture began to change as she spoke, the bristling subsiding while she apologised and kind of tried to blame it on her current state, heat. Deivad had to raise a brow to this, smirking faintly as she laughed it off. ”Perhaps miss.” He said with a shake of his head and swing of his tail, just rolling with her excuse rather than pry and piss her off with a reason this time.

The man would remain where he stood though, watching the woman with ears perked up when she spoke once more. She was asking why a fine young man like him was out this way. Now, he would admit that it boosted his ego a bit, making him puff out his chest and grin as if he just hauled a caribou in its prime with no help. ”Well, this handsome devil was just out for a leisurely walk originally, up until I heard quite a sad howl sent into the air.” He began, the cockiness fading and being replaced with a casual resting expression. Clearing his throat the man took a few small steps forward, stopping as he reached five feet in front of her. "Are you okay, I Was following where it came from which lead me to you?" Being the man he was, Deivad couldn't just let this fly over his head.