gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
05-10-2015, 08:59 PM
      Kreft wouldn’t pay attention to Arian relating him to somebody else, but the next thing that she brought up struck something. He stood up suddenly, how did she know about his monster. His walls had fallen, he had let himself be too lax around her. She had seen through them, he threw his walls back up he was determined not to let anyone into his mind. As if that wasn’t enough to irritate him she started throwing her religion at him. Kreft had no religion but his own, to him anything else was stupid or just plain wrong. He would have thought about how her family blacked out during fights too, but his mind was so busy doing other things that he didn’t even have time to consider it. Why didn’t she just leave him alone, he was perfectly fine leaving her alone why couldn’t she do the same? She spoke again and Kreft backed up, this was not the time for metaphors. Kreft’s mind raced with emotions, who was this woman did he even truly know who she was, if so why did he let his guard down. He normally let his guard down for nobody so why did this woman manage to break through.

This was all wrong, none of it was right. He didn’t care if she thought of him as family, nobody was his family. Nobody wanted to be his family, even when he was a pup he was never close to his parents. He was alone and that was the way it always had to be, it was his destiny. He would speak with more emotion than he had before along with some wavering in his voice “Listen, I have my own religion and I don’t want another. And I don’t care if I’m family to you, nobody wants to be my family and I’m fine with that. “ He calmed down a bit “I don’t want our relationship at the moment to change, can we just reach a mutual respect to where you won’t dig into my life and I’ll do the same for you?” He would walk out of the cave, he needed to go off somewhere to think and get away from wolves. He walked out of the area to find a small den he had made for himself at the edge of the territory. It was here that he would lie down to think.