Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-11-2015, 01:22 AM

Just as he was wondering where he should look for his brother next he heard just the voice he had been looking for. His ears perked and he turned his head to look at Ardal. A smile split across his muzzle and he turned to trot over to his brother, his tail waving slowly behind him. "There you are, Ardal! I was starting to think I'd never find you! I came to look for you. When you didn't come back I got worried." He looked Ardal over, pleased to see that his brother looked well. "But here you are! I'm actually a little surprised I found you so quickly with Alacritis being such a big place and all."

He smiled and let his gaze come back to Ardal's. "So have you figured out what you were wanting to figure out? I'm sure Mom and Dad will be happy to have you back home." He settled down onto his haunches. It had been a long walk after all, he was happy to get off his paws for a little bit. He noticed that Ardal didn't seem too thrilled to see him, but he took it with a grain of salt. He knew his brother loved him just like he loved his brother so he waited for Ardal to explain himself before Laoch started jumping to conclusions.

"Talk" "You" Think