Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
05-12-2015, 12:50 PM

His ear would flick to the young one, moving strands of his mane as the hefty male let out a huff from his jaw. So this place had surnames? Where he lives his father had no surname, nor did he. Therefore his young were individual's as how he felt. Just his name that marked him as his own man and his own family. Perhaps he would create a Surname one day though, to carry on his family line in his pride if he were to ever find a lioness. A soft chuckle left his throat at her. "Roses definitely are pretty, but not as pretty as you Baine." he would compliment the pup.

"From a place called Africa, it's much too hot for a wolf like you there. There are lots of different animals living there, even giant hooved animals with long necks that can reach the tops of tree's. They are twice my size, we call them giraffe's. My name is Hyder, my father named me that because it means 'lion king'. Lions live in prides where the males protect many women." Hyder would try his best to keep a pg rating for the young one as he explained how lions were. What were wolves like though, he was unsure. Did they live in groups as the dogs did, or was there something else they did?

speech