Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-12-2015, 04:04 PM

As more began to arrive, Arian found herself being more and more self conscious. Although the mentioning of healers twitched her ears. "I-I'm a healer." she nervously said to the other wolf. Though things would get a little better when Voltage confronted her. She accepted the friendly greeting which made her feel better. Trying to glimmer a smile at him she nodded to let him know she understood. Of course her travels were fine, they did live some ways away from Donostrea being a northern wolf herself. Locha would inroduce herself, making Arian perk up a bit more. Perhaps these wolves were a bit friendly, just strangers in large groups made her all sorts of nervous. Her slave days were to blame for that, she wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to meeting new wolves ever again. "My name is Arian Adravendi, I'm the alpha or president of the northern pack Sonticus. I've spoken with Voltage before and I'm glad to be here." she dipped her head.

Other pack wolves would show up, but most of this was Donostrea. When she saw Allen, her tail would wag a little to her great great uncle of sorts. She would try to shuffle over towards him. "Allen, it's been forever since I've seen you." she smiled at him. It was good to have family here, good indeed. She had to say so herself the walker family was scattered but there were a lot of them. Arian and her siblings, Akemi's children whom she had heard rumors about but that was sadly something she would not bring up with Allen since it was his son who was the father. Her eyes drifted over the other pack wolves then to Terrae the one who had asked about the healers before.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.