Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
05-13-2015, 06:46 PM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

Regulus grinned at the polite ‘nice to meet you’ answer Luck gave him. The pup had seemed timid at first, and maybe she was, but honestly, if you were her size and had a paw like his hanging over your head, who wouldn’t be timid? At his remark on the crowd, the pup gave him a relieved look, stating that she’d thought she was the only one with that thought. “Oh no, your brother Aslan thinks so, too. I just finished talking with him.” His tail curled around his haunches , paws crossing in front of him. He was a big enough obstacle, and bright enough that the crowd would naturally flow around him, providing a buffer for the tiny female in front of him.

It was a moment later, while he watched her eyes drop to his chest a few times, when she finally popped the question that seemed to have been growing too big to hold back. Thing? Oh, yes. ”This?” He asked, lifting a paw, the top of the last major bend in his leg (effectively his wrist) brushing the pendant, bringing another soft jingle. ”I found it when I was a pup. My grandmother called it a necklace.” His paw lowered, falling into a relaxed state over his other paw once more. ”Who knows; if you look hard enough, maybe you can find one too someday.” He said with a grin.