am I more than you bargained for yet

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2015, 09:32 PM

so watch this city light the sky

The rainbow spine of the stranger drew her attention every few seconds, a marvel to the lass. The cautious, almost wary introduction the woman offered puzzled the youngster. She seemed hesitant to say her name, but it wasn't like the lavender babe was going to do anything with it. What could she possibly do with a name? All it was for was calling wolves by it, and distinguishing between the masses. Names were good things. Brows would furrow a little, wondering if maybe the older lady was worried about something. Did she not like sharing her name? Rainbow was a good name, or a thing to call someone. It suited her, because of all the colours on her back. There was a small smile that came to crease the dark wolfess' features, and it gave the youth some reassurance. Another name was offered, in a tentative tone. Marina. Wow, that was good, it sounded like she came from the water. Marine was what you called sea critters, she'd learned somewhere in her adventures. Was she a sea faerie? That would be cool. She'd heard about magical creatures in fairy tales way back when, in the days where everything was good and the world was a nice place to be.

Slowly the girl would sort out the mess of thoughts in her head. Cranium would dip politely in greeting. It was always good to be polite. "I like Marina. It's a good name. Calling you Rainbow would be like calling me Purple, it doesn't really have a lot of special-ness." She announced, nodding her head emphatically. A soft giggle would escape her inky lips, features crinkling with mirth. Purple. How silly would that name be? The alabaster stain upon her features was probably the only thing stopping her momma's from calling her something like that, because they saw the splotch and thought well, she's not all purple, we gotta think of something else. Which made her wonder where Milli was, because she'd been born first, and they'd had even less time to think of what to name her. Milli was back in Arcanum, wasn't she? Maybe she should go back there, and see if her sister wanted to come to Fiori and stay with her and Bacc. Lost in thought, her attention drifted toward the scenery, her conversation almost completely forgotten.

because there's something about tonight, yeah there's something about tonight

"Speech"

All my love to the lovely Luisiana for this gawgeous image!