gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-11-2013, 09:47 PM
She listened to the words that fell from Song's lips with keen interest. As the white fae told her of the adventures she recently experienced, mental pictures ran themselves in her mind. Silent could see Song splashing in the waves on that cold day, then curling up close to a tall, dark wolf. Memories of curling up with Bronze in the dead of a winter night crept into her thoughts and she couldn't help but lightly chuckle at the picture of them as younger wolves.
Her emerald eyes alight, they searched the complete openness of Song's face. Emotions - happiness and an eager look about her - were evident with her as Silent spoke in turn. "From what you have told me, it sounds like you have had quite the time so far. Being able to explore is definitely a blessing, considering some wolves don't have the chance to pursue the world. Enjoy the freedom and the company you keep, my dear." Silent's gaze was still warm and shamelessly filled with the tender emotions she had from her exploring days...back when it was fun-filled and a new day was always something she loved. Now, as she spoke to Song, she could silently relish in reliving her days by her words.
"This male named Cherokee..he sounds like quite a character," she said. Silent wrapped her tail around her form on the other side before speaking again. "He also sounds like a true gentleman for making sure you were all right after that cold splash." The black femme couldn't help but chuckle as she thought of Song being completely drenched from head to paw by the wave. "It always seems that people's paths are meant to cross for some unknown reason...but, the good reasons outweigh the bad ones...For that, I think your path was meant to cross Cherokee's. I can't explain why, but I do believe it was meant to happen."