size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-18-2015, 07:35 PM

Once Rhy agreed to speak to him in private, he passed by Wren and placed a kiss on her forehead before finding a more private space for the two of them to talk. He looked over his shoulder and grinned sheepishly at his sister, before looking forward and settling down on his rump. Taking a shaky sigh he eyed her softly, head hanging a tad bit lower than normal. "I... want to fix things, Rhythm. Our last conversation did not go too well." He said solemnly, eyes flickering as he remembered both Chord and Rhythm's harsh words towards him, and his own tossed at them as well. It was not something that he had wanted to go on this long, but the hurt and anger had been all consuming. It was time to grow up and try to work around this. He didn't know if things would be the same, but they needed to be better. "But... to be honest I am not sure how to. I thought that inviting you here would be the first step. Although you did seem to be rather close when I called." He said with a small chuckle, his shoulders still tense. He did not want this to become a yelling match, or for more spiteful words to be tosses at each other. Bass just knew that so long as there was a rut between them, it would be constantly eating a whole through his heart.