Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-18-2015, 07:41 PM

She seemed pleased with his efforts to calm himself, and so he would go out of his way to continue doing so - breathing slowly, deeply, and repetitively. He did feel it working, or else the drugs were still doing their work. Whatever the case he could feel his body relaxing, his heart slowing. She nipped at the fur on his chest and he gazed up at her, wondering how on earth he'd gotten himself into such a predicament during a regular spar. She lapsed into what they would do next, when his blood had clotted and the bandage she'd made held fast to his torn flesh. They would get somewhere more comfortable, and he wouldn't be able to move for the rest of the day, or the next day, or the next day. His ears pivoted back as a frustrated glean took over his emerald eyes. "I can't just sit around, I'll go stir crazy." That was not an understatement. Kyarst was not a lazy creature, and moving, exploring, observing were things that kept him sane and daresay, alive. The reality that he would be laying down for at least the next three days (possibly more, because she didn't seem too confident in her estimation) was horrifying, to say the least. "Is that my only option?" He was fairly certain it was, although something told him it couldn't hurt to at least ask. If he knew it was his only option he would be more likely to follow her directions.

""

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.