Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-18-2015, 08:15 PM

If it was one thing Arian knew how to do, it was also listen. She kept her eyes on Cypress every now and then, nodding her head and keeping a smile. There was no lie that she enjoyed his company. It made her at ease and she did feel herself actually relaxing with him. At first it was hard, but she really did think she loved him. Her only fear was straying, her habits in the past hadn't been so clean. Especially in her slave days when she hadn't cared much for her body. It was a surprise how she hadn't ended up pregnant with any of the male's children. She constantly was thanking the gods for that. What would cypress thought of her then, and what of now. What would happen to her if her patience was tested.

Arian blinked at Cypress a little, in the middle of her bad thoughts as usual it was interrupted by play. She was jumped at, making her giggle a little as she rolled over onto her back. "Oh nooo, you've got me." she said in a clearly fake voice. As she pressed her two front paws into his chest. Lifting her head up she would give him a lick on his cheek. Blue eyes shining into his two different colored ones. Right here, and right at this moment she would be content with her life. It was a rare occurrence.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.