Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-18-2015, 08:21 PM

When he spoke, she definitely knew then that he was Surreal's child. Being out here was dangerous, so she was just happy she had stopped him in time. She would place herself onto her stomach then, relaxing in front of the pup. She could understand the first thing he said easily, but thankfully he knew english as well because Arian was rusty in the other language. "Night is when the sun sets to rest, and the moon rises to be awake. You should be in bed with your family resting, the moon is a sign of rest and tranquility. Plus, the more scary creatures come out at night to hurt you." Arian would say softly to the pup.

"Those lights, are called stars. I'm not even sure what they are but they aren't something you can catch. They just sit in the sky like that. Sometimes I think they're the souls of those who have passed on so that the gods can seethem easily." Arian smiled and looked back towards him. "Your momma must be very worried about you, my name is Arian Adravendi I'm a distant relative of yours." maybe Surreal noticed by now and was looking for him anyhow. Hopefully Arian hadn't made him upset.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.