Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
05-18-2015, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 04:16 PM by Quelt.)

With how honest she was, it made him wonder half the time how she felt about him really. Her comment had him curious. Quelt couldn't help but to smile, and laugh at her slightly. His black tail would flick a little and he scooted closer to her. "If it makes you feel better, I more than like you." he would mutter near her ear for a moment. He turned back towards the body of water, stepping into it. That way it was up to his ankles, "But.... to be honest, I'm terrified. You see, almost a year ago, my previous mate went missing and never returned. She was also pregnant with my children at the time." he looked at her a bit sadly over his shoulder.

"I wouldn't treat you badly, maybe I jump to easily to the punch. But the thought of family has really strucken me lately in my age. Even seeing Bass' children who should have been running around with my own. I want to try, I'm not an entirely nice man." Quelt shook his head from left to right. Maybe he was revealing too much, this could quickly creep her out, turn her down. Who knew how Arian would hate him then, even if he had disliked her for so long. It was only a matter of time, it made his chest clench up slightly.

Speech,