size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-18-2015, 09:45 PM

She didn't hesitate when he'd asked her to follow after him, she could only assume that he didn't think their talk would take very much time. He needed to be there to greet his other guests she was sure, as well she didn't want the whole party put on hold for her sake. Already their meeting was going better than the last, she hadn't thrown up on his border and it hadn't taken Chord to get her here. Of course at first she'd had no intention of even looking at her brother she was both nervous and excited for his invitation. He would smile as he pulled her away, obviously as eager as her to start putting the past behind them.

Her features perked visibly as he spoke, she couldn't disagree with him, they'd all spoken rather harshly. The words that came from his lips were similar to what she wished to say, all she wanted was to give a receive an apology. Forgiveness would start them on the road to recovery, and n matter what happened after their relationship would be much better than what they had now. "It's my nieces and nephews birth season, I couldn't stay away." Her voice was quiet, but there was obviously still more confidence in it than the last time they'd seen each other. She'd avert her gaze a moment before a soft sigh fluttered from her dark lips. She'd sheepishly find his gaze once more, "I'm sorry for everything Bass, I never meant to hurt anyone."

"Speech"

lineart by machinewolf2.deviantart.com

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads