ardent

Ohio Is For Lovers

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2015, 09:57 AM

Again Shrike would listen to the older man. He knew that Allen, just like Limno, only wanted to help him. Wanted to show him that things were not as bad as he thought and that they could get better. Things would vary from wolf to wolf, like how fast they learned things or what they already knew, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. The boy would give a small nod. True perfection... Didn’t exist. It was a comparison. So that meant in order to be “perfect” you had to be better than everyone at everything.

But... That was impossible? He didn’t quite understand it completely, but Shrike felt a little better about the fact he wasn’t at that point yet. It meant that he had to work on things... And he wasn’t gonna give up. The boy would get up, looking to Allen with a little more determination in his eyes. He would work at making perfection exist.

“Sorry for taking up your time, Uncle Allen. I think... I think I feel better about this whole situation now. I’m going to go ahead and run off now. Thank you for speaking with me.” Shrike would dip his head before running off into the lands again. Yes... There was some practice to be done indeed.

--Exit Shrike.--

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen