Aniya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-19-2015, 10:15 AM
Aniya headed towards the sound of water, even through the scent of salt, but at the scent of a border she stopped, trying to figure out if she was already past the border or not. Her ears flattened as she searched for where she was, if the scent was behind or in front of her, or what she assumed to be behind or in front. She moved forwards, her silver tipped paws carrying her easily as she searched for a way to get away from the border. She had been walking quite well, quite easily, until her paws hit a rock and sent her stumbling forwards, the female stopping just short of falling down through the territory. Her ears pricked as she searched for any other sound, worry still obvious in her sightless gaze.

Soon, the scent of another wolf greeted her, and Aniya froze, her heart thudding in her chest, her ears flattened against her head. As the wolf got closer, Aniya spoke, her voice soft and hesitant, almost inaudible to even her. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to......" Her voice trailed off. Would this other wolf even believe her? Or would she have to escape the pack?