Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-19-2015, 04:37 PM

It was the same reason Yfir had refused previously. Antonio would nod his head towards her knowing that this was indeed a problem. It was hard to bargain with a stranger, you could either get your wolves stuck in a sticky situation or otherwise learning how to regret a split second decision that could have been made. "I understand it can be a bit difficult maybe even flawed to put such trust into a loner male you know nothing about." he would begin. "But I truly believe this is why I have arrived here on alacritis. To help the packs when they are in need, even if it isn't just messaging." Antonio would smile at the lady.

"If you want you could wait to get to know me before you make the decision. I could explain more about my plans and thoughts. I would try to say I am a very reliable man and always keep my word no matter what it is." Antonio would dip his head to her again. He seemed to be doing that a lot, but he indeed didn't want to end up being rejected by each and every pack he came in contact with. Of course after polishing himself on a few odds and ends, he could come back and try again. These seemed to be trial runs so far. Only one pack had said yes, because they wanted to see where this would go.

"I speak"