Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-19-2015, 04:53 PM
A loner male? Antonio certainly seemed more fitting for a male though the wolf before her was physically a female. Though that point was a curious topic it was irrelevant, it was far better to focus upon the real issue at hand and that was this proposed system that Antonio was so set on creating.

"Trust can be earned, but you are one wolf proposing to form an equal relationship with each pack, I'm afraid that alone doesn't exactly make you stand out as someone I feel is really dedicated to earning the trust of others." Novella commented. It seemed more indecisive than anything else, unable to commit so trying to commit to all. He seemed polite, friendly enough and whilst they were likeable qualities it simply wasn't enough.

He was simply one wolf as well, yes it was possible to make a difference but in terms of making promises to keep wolves safe, it didn't seem entirely plausible either. It was a naive proposal she felt really, perhaps she could help him to see that, slowly pointing out and unravelling these flaws for him. "I have a pack, I have allies with other packs, friends and family around. One rogue wolf attempting to befriend everyone, is an unrealistic goal and not something I feel can be counted on."
by macabre