Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-19-2015, 05:27 PM
It seemed that Antonio wouldn't be quite so easily led away from this plan however, one pack had already granted him a carrot, a little glimmer of hope that perhaps this system could go ahead. It was a cruel trial really she felt, not one that personally she wished to participate in and though he was willing to accept any blame, the risks were still simply too high. It was shocking really to her that one pack had agreed to be a guinea pig for it. "And what would harming you really do if say one of my children were lost within your care?" It was a rhetorical question, there was nothing that could be done to fix such a scenario.

"I'm afraid it's too risky." Novella stated, blunt now in her point for the first time. "I have others I know I can trust and this plan, a mere idea that even you don't know whether will work or not, is one I cannot put any faith into." There was a serious tone to her voice now, she wasn't budging upon this viewpoint and wouldn't string him along on it any further. Evidently he wasn't changing his mind either. "Perhaps you can make it work with a few packs, create real relationships where the members can trust you and you can trust them as frankly the trust should go both ways. Threar cannot and will not be part of this little experiment though."
by macabre