Chamonix`s plot thread.

Chamonix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-20-2015, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2015, 05:14 PM by Chamonix.)
So to get myself started here I just kinda went ahead and started a plotting thread. I`ve got a few things I`d like for Chamonix so yeah.

Chamonix
Loyal/disciplined/Silent/rude/mistrusting/orderly/dominant

FEMALE FRIENDS
Every guy needs a girl best friend, and Chamonix is no exception. As much as he`d hate to admit it. This[these] female[s] must be able to put up with his usually obnoxious behavior. While I think Chamonix will remain a loner, it`d be interesting to see him make friends with a female within a pack.

1.@Esarosa

Male Friends
You know, the gang. The homies. Squad, whatever you call them. These would most likely be his ragtag group of loner males just looking for trouble. They`ll usually be annoying to Chamonix, and they`ll most likely follow him around a lot. Once again, these males would preferably be loners, but pack members are fine as well.

1. @Zell

Close male friend

What more should I say, I cute little bromance for Cham to be in is highly needed right now! One or two males are needed for this. It would be preferred if the males were homosexual, but straight is fine too. "I love ya, man."

1. @Zell

I got Enemies, got a lot of enemies.
Oh boy, here we go. Apparently Chamonix didn`t share his kill again. It`s okay, because all people need enemies to grow.

Crushes/Lovers
Finally, I`d see Chamonix as being the one to be a player. The one who falls for one or two or three females at the same time, and then find himself having to pick. A plot with a crush would probably take time.....a long....long time before he finds out he`s 'in love'. Yuck. Ouch. I can`t breathe. Anyway, I`ll take loner females for this, or hell if you`d like your character to be his female bestie AND his crush, that`s fine too!