Kenji

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-20-2015, 06:40 PM

The kit seemed confused at the whole ordeal, but he didn't care. She was loud and irritating. Huffing, he closed his eyes to have a nap. But the damn thing curled into his chest and apologized, and thanked him. Grumbling he tossed his head over his leg and tried to ignore her, but she started to purr against him. The rumbling of her tiny body vibrated against him, and he quickly shot a glare her way. Damn thing was trying to be cute, but he didn't care. 'Cute' getting get him anything. "You're welcome, I guess. But why are you here and not with your parents? I am sure that they would be a lot better fit to shush you." Kenji muttered. He was not going to look after the little one, oh no. He wouldn't get anything out of it and she was small and crying, wet and gross. She couldn't even make it up the tree for goodness sake. She was pretty much useless, couldn't help him get food or anything. Yet. Hmm... she could be useful down the road. But he was the most ill-equipped to care for such a tiny, damp thing. She pretty much looked like a mini ocelot, but she was so, so tiny. Like hardly a meal for the ocelot. "I'm Kenji, if that means anything." he said softly, nap soon forgotten about as he eyed the kitten curled against him.
"SPEAK!"