Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
05-20-2015, 06:56 PM

The mention of the stranger's gender, though subtly stuck in there, nevertheless stood out. Ah, so he was dealing with a dude that had no dude parts. In response to this tidbit -a bit clearly stuck in there following the assumption that the King himself was a heterosexual male- Valentine shrugged. He didn't particularly care what was between the stranger's legs or how he chose to identify. He was still appealing. Valentine's interest didn't waver.

That is, it didn't waver until the reason behind the stranger's visit became known. There was only a flicker, a twinge of concealed disappointment, and then he moved on. "I'm afraid I don't need those particular services," he began, "My wolves and I are perfectly capable handling our own affairs. However," The corners of his mouth quirked heavenward in a small, crooked smile. "Perhaps I could interest you in more...pleasurable things?" Yes. That was a proposition. He'd been with both men and women, but never with a man who was a woman physically. The brute assumed it would be the same as if he were dealing with a woman, but his imagination was alight with curiosity. The idea was new and interesting.

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.