Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-02-2013, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013, 06:29 PM by Bronze i.)

Loccian replied to his quip with a laugh, which was a pleasant surprise. His odd sense of humor was often off-putting, but she seemed amused by his comment, even of only briefly. The gentle feminine laugh brought a grin to his hardened features, breaking the serious expression that typically resided there. She replied with a comment of her own, I'll be careful, don't wanna be flattened into a leaf. The corners of his ebony lips twitched slightly, his smile widening.

The feeling of the fresh grass against his belly was beyond pleasant. It was much more comfortable than lying on the dirt near the lake, and he was grateful for her assistance in walking here. Brown eyes gazed at her for a moment, ears perked attentively as she spoke. He was determined not to run her off again, and he supposed listening was a good first step. "This place reminds me a bit of my birthplace," he commented gently, though his words were neither nostalgic or grieving. They just were. The male lifted his skull to gaze around them, though was hesitant to move his neck too much. The last thing he wanted was to have to ask Loccian to re-apply them to his wounds -- she'd already done more than enough for him.

Would you like me to get you something for if the pains come back? Slowly the beast nodded, though his movements were hesitant. "Only if you don't mind," Bronze replied, his voice serious. If she didn't feel the urge to help him, he wouldn't ask her to... but she seemed to be treating him kindly. Would she treat all wounded brutes like this? "Hopefully I don't get up and run off while you're gone," he joked again, grinning a bit. There was no way in hell he was going anywhere right now. The grass simply felt too good. He heaved a gentle sigh, lowering his muzzle to rest on forepaws stretched in front of him, glad to relax at last.

(So sorry for the short/crappy post, I'm not feeling well, but really wanted to reply. :( And we can certainly bring that into play if you want~ :) He will definitely realize, even if she does not.)