gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
05-21-2015, 04:28 AM
It seemed the oceanic girl had already lived an eventful life, despite being noticeably younger than him. However, the hectic past of hers wasn't exactly a peaceful and exciting one. She provided more depth to her story and described the dark experiences that outlined her earlier seasons. Comparing their pasts together, he discovered many opposites yet the same similarity remained. She even agreed with him and added a natural smile that made him feel warm on the inside. For once, he had received somewhat of a compliment, or positive feedback for that matter.
"I've never been quite confident with sharing this information, especially with those I've recently met," the yearling stated, attempting to lead the conversation back onto the lighter and more optimistic side. His words were honest, accompanied with a glowing smile. Even with his own brother, when the subject arose he was prone to staying silent while instantly killing the chat. How he had been able to overcome one of his fears without realisation remained an ominous mystery in his mind. Was it because he had forgotten all about it whilst conversing? Or perhaps he had found comfort with speaking to one with a similar history. Whatever the reason may be, he still felt the urge to express his satisfaction. "but I think this particular conversation did just the trick."