ardent

Duma Family Adopts

Asali

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2015, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2015, 10:00 PM by Tealah.)
So I'm bringing in a cheetah character named, as you can see, Asali Duma. She was born in a litter of six so she has five other siblings. Not all the siblings will necessarily be adopted out especially if there's not a lot of interest. Most of the litter was male so since Asali is female I don't want more than one other female in the litter. You can see a brief history of the litter on Asali's profile but if you need me to elaborate I can do so. I made some possible designs, any of which could be modified to suit you though I wont allow any more king cheetahs in the litter as they are meant to be rare. The following code must be filled out completely within a week of starting the app or it will be deleted. I reserve the right to refuse any adoption for any reason without needing to explain my reasoning. These adopts are for a LARGE SIZED OTHER SPECIES CHARACTER and so any adopter must be willing to pay 800 gems on their own in order to adopt. Being active with this character WILL BE REQUIRED so if this character is unplayed for longer than two weeks at a time or set inactive I will be taking them back and if you quit the site I reserve the right to take the character back immediately.

Please do a bit of research on the physical characteristics and behavior of cheetahs before you apply!

Code:
<b>Name:</b> (swahili or arabic preferred but other names of African origin (kenyan, etc) acceptable)
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Design:</b> (either choose from the ones below or show me a lineart here)
<b>Description:</b>(100 word minimum physical description in your own words of the chosen design)
<b>Personality:</b> (200 word minimum personality)
<b>Plans:</b> (50 word minimum of what you plan to do with them, how will they interact with their siblings, what will they do in Ala, etc)
<b>RP Sample:</b> (150 word minimum sample of how you would play them)

The designs I have available (which I may add to)

2. Taken (this design is a natural mutation known as chinchilla that features blue-ish spots on white)

3. Taken

5. (this is a natural mutation known as erythristic which features dark tawny spots on gold)

7. (this is a mutation called "maltese" which consists of dark gray to black spots on a gray body)

8. (unavailable without a compelling reason - will probably do as an unrelated family later)

9. (unavailable without a compelling reason - will probably do as an unrelated family later)

11. (this is another erythristic cheetah mutation)

12. (this is an isabelline mutation)

13. (not erythristic or isabelline, just a paler gold base color)

14. (this is what is called a "spotless" mutation, where the cheetah has very few, if any, spots)

Please note if making your own design: I will not accept any more king cheetahs and no woolly cheetahs, albino, or black (melanistic) designs, but red (erythristic), cream (isabelline), and blue (chinchilla or maltese) as well as spotless mutations are available if you want something more unusual. Non-mutational colors carried by the family can range from a light creamy gold to a darker brown and the family tends to carry pale markings beneath the normal black "eyeliner" markings of all cheetahs.

You can feel free to utilize this lineart (or the shaded version here) if you want.