Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
05-21-2015, 12:34 PM

Nako would come, offering her comfort. Lior would lean into him, breathing in and out in a saddened manner. She didn’t know what was going on anymore. What was right and wrong. Anais too would reach out to her, trying to offer some sort of comfort. Lior would manage a small smile for her. She felt horrid. She had asked Anais to come with her to Ebony and for what? For it to all fail. For it to fall aprt. The small girl felt like a failure to her family. She knew it was just a feeling of doubt, that it would pass, but with an unsettling feeling of change on the air it was harder to squash than she might have hoped.

Anais would introduce the stranger as Glacier, as well as introduce her and Nako to him. She would shift her paws uncertainly in the earth, her gaze lowering when Glacier spoke to her. “Thank you... Though I’m not sure how far I’ll get without a tutor. The last pack I tried to return kinda ended up being a bust.” There was something about how Glacier spoke that left her unsettled too, and Lior would break the ice, looking at her sister with a firm look.

“You’re going away with him, aren’t you?” The words were neither hurt nor accusatory... Just desperate to know. She had to know the answer.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]