Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-21-2015, 08:18 PM
It wasn't a sense of betrayal that overcame Nako. No, far from it. The grey wolf giving a wary smile as Anais sat a pace away from him. He was glad. Even as this Glacier, for he truly was one, spoke his greetings in a formal manner, Nako could help but feel relief. Anais had never come home hurt, shaken. Anything that might have required questions. This was a good male. "I thank you Glacier. For everything. My family seemed to hit a bit of a rough spot with the death of our parents. I'm glad to see Anais happy." Nako looked down at Lior. If only Lior could be happy now. He had shared his sister's frustration at her fruitless efforts at joining a pack. And pursuing the arts of a healer, Glacier's comment sparking the thought, Nako feeling renewed disappointment all over again even as Lior spoke.

For over a year he had watched Lior struggle without a mentor figure and felt her anguish at not having a purpose. Him and his brothers were fine camped out in their current location but his sisters had different needs. "Anais. Are you leaving us? I know Jakart, Kailos and Espirit aren't here. I just... I don't know. I know you didn't mean any harm with this Anais but I need to know for the sake of our family what you plan on doing." Part of what he said didn't make any sense but Nako didn't care. "I assume there is a pack? A safe place to stay?"