Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-02-2013, 08:35 PM
She had tilted her head to the side, listening to him mention that the forest reminded him of his birthplace. She didn't really expect him to go on, to talk about how it reminded him of his homeland. Or to even talk about about it, and she didn't mind. That was his business, his past, something she did not want to stick her nose. And she knew he didn't wanna go into it, probably held something he did not want to remember. After all, why would he when this was only their second time meeting each other?

Loccian was brought out of her thoughts when he told her she could get something for him, but only if she didn't mind. This caused her to quickly shake her head, "No no no, I don't mind at all." She assured him, she didn't mind at all. The shewolf asked him because she wanted to go get him something that would help him ease any of the pains. With that she took a step to the side, about to go look for more plants when he suddenly mentioned how he hoped he didn't run off off while she was away. Her ears quickly went back at that, a look of shock crossing her face. Was he trying to tell her that he would be gun when she came back? That was quickly gone when he grinned after it, her ears picking themselves up as she realized that was just joking, she hoped.

She turned her body away from him with a smile and shake of her head. "You almost got me there... I'll be back in no time." She said over her shoulder before walking off into the forest to get some herbs and a snack for them.

Ooc: Thats alright Nyx, I understand. And thats great, he could notice when she comes back.